Two hearing aids are essential for those who have bilateral hearing loss which means hearing problems in both ears. These hearing aids are also known as Binaural Advantage. All human beings need two eyes for a complete vision. Similarly, it is necessary to have two good ears for sound hearing. The ears receive different sounds and send them to the brain for interpretation. If you suffer from any hearing problem, visit the audiologists. The hearing care specialists will take the test and recommend some hearing aid to connect you with the real world. Also, they will let you know of the benefits of two hearing aids in Toronto. Those who wear two hearing aids understand speech in a better way.
An overview of the advantages of two hearing aids:
- The wearer has a better understanding of The brain focuses on the speech more effectively compared to while wearing a single hearing device. Noise and other disturbances may upset the quality of speech heard by the listener. With two hearing aids you can hear properly in different listening environments.
- It helps the listener to detect the direction of sound. This is termed as localisation. For instance, someone may call your name or in any other conversation, you can easily find out the direction of the sound from which he/she is speaking from. Binaural hearing allows you to detect sound signals coming from different directions.
- The Binaural hearing devices which are available in Toronto, provide a wide hearing range. For example, if you have a single hearing aid, you can hear sounds that are only ten feet away. However, with two hearing aids you can hear sounds clearly even from a distance of forty feet away
- One hearing aid may make it difficult to recognise similar sounds and noises. Thus the brain cannot clearly interpret the signals, resulting in a poor conversation. With the binaural hearing aids you can easily differentiate between same sounds.
- If you wear one hearing aid, you need higher volume level. With two hearing aids, you can hear sounds at low volumes, as the aids amplify the sounds effectively.
- Wearing one hearing aid deteriorates the other ear. Thus it is necessary to wear both aids to keep the ears in good condition without losing their ability to hear.
- Two hearing aids result in balanced hearing. The auditory devices must ensure stereo-effect which implies equal reception of sound. Single eared hearing seems odd to the wearer.
- While receiving sound signals, one hearing device exerts strain on the other ear . Those with binaural hearing aids do not have to focus too much while hearing.
- The two hearing aids are comfortable and don’t strain the wearer. The noise and whistling sounds are reduced significantly. You can get 360⁰ sound reception with binaural devices. The sound appears to be more smooth and sharp.
Description: If you switch on to binaural hearing aids, you will be satisfied with their wonderful results. Just think of the benefits of two hearing aids before making a selection. You will hear more clearly with them and reconnect your mute world to the outside world.