IIC (Invisible In The Canal) Hearing Aids
Suitable for first-time and experienced users with a mild to moderately severe hearing loss, who are looking for the ultimate discreet hearing solution. This style sits deeply within the ear canal offering a very comfortable and discreet hearing solution.
Advantages of using IIC (Invisible In The Canal) Hearing Aids:
- They are virtually invisible.
- It provides more natural sound quality.
- First time users find it easier to adjust with using hearing aids.
- Reduced occlusion effect.
- Reduced likelihood of feedback.