Mini Rite (Receiver In The Ear) Hearing Aids
Suitable for mild to severe hearing loss. Most common style of hearing aid fit in the world today. It’s a very small attractive hearing aid that tucks in very discretely behind the ear with a small wire tube. This tube can’t be seen as it’s attached to the speaker which sits in the ear canal.
Advantages of using miniRITE (Receiver In The Ear) Hearing Aids:
- More compact and discreet version of the RITE hearing aids.
- It has the same benefits with the RITE hearing aids.
What You should Know about Buying miniRITE Hearing Aids
RITE hearing aids have modern designs. However, another design that gaining popularity is the miniRITE hearing aid. Currently, it is considered as the most discreet hearing aid in the market. Nevertheless, here are important things you should note when choosing this type.
How to Use the miniRITE Hearing Aids
When you find compact hearing aid, make sure to learn the proper way to us it. Here are some steps to follow:
1. Position the hearing aid device behind your ear.
2. Once secured, hold the wire of the speaker and insert it into your ear canal.
3. Ensure that you gently push the earpiece and stop once the wire is already set and secure on ear lobes and your head.
Advantages of the miniRITE Hearing Aids
A hearing aid provides the greatest advantage regarding ensuring that the user can hear. Aside from this, the device is also:
- If you get discreet hearing aid, its small size is an advantage regarding ensuring that the user is comfortable in using the device.
- It is a more compact version of the RITE hearing aid. It’s handier and can be stored easily, too.
- It can be used by people who are suffering mild to severe hearing loss.
- It is easy to clean as long as you use the correct cleaning tools.
- It is easy to store as its small size needs less storage space.
Disadvantages of the miniRITE Hearing Aids
The following problems include:
- Possible discomfort if your try mini RITE hearing aids that is not appropriate for your needs.
- The performance of your hearing aid device greatly depends on your maintenance.
- That’s why a disadvantage is that the use of inappropriate cleaning methods and tools may affect the device’s quality.
For more information about whether miniRITE Hearing Aids are right for you, visit one of our offices in Toronto, Abbotsford, Niagara, Calgary.