RITE (Receiver In The Ear) Hearing Aids
Suitable for mild to severe hearing loss. Unlike regular behind the ear hearing aids, RITE’s have the receiver built into the ear tip instead of behind the ear. Having the receiver in the ear tip reduces the size and overall exposer of technology showing around your ear.
Advantages of using RITE Hearing Aids:
- RITE Hearing Aids help people with mostly severe hearing loss.
- You can enjoy richer and clearer sounds without whistling feedback.
- It can be custom fitted to your specific auditory needs.
Do’s and Don’ts: Receiver In The Ear Hearing Aids
A hearing aid is a device that caters in helping those who experience minimal or severe hearing loss. It is usually placed behind the ear of the user, and a part of the device is then placed in the user’s ear canal. However, the usability of the instrument isn’t just the only thing to consider. There are also steps to ensure that the instrument is correctly taken cared of.
Care for Your Receiver In The Ear Hearing Aids
Always clean your hearing aid. Make sure to use the appropriate cleaning tools. Do not use other tools to clean your device to avoid untoward incidents. Do not expose to direct sunlight. Do not try RITE hearing aids when in the shower. Ensure that you avoid exposing it to moist and humid areas. Also, ensure that it doesn’t get soaked in sweat, sprays such as perfume, and other liquid products. Remove the battery when not in use. Make sure to open your battery compartment when you use your device at night.
Don’t Do these on Your Receiver In The Ear Hearing Aids
Hearing aids have different parts for it to function. One of the most important parts is its battery. Take care of it by:
- Removing the battery when storing the device to avoid leakage.
- Store the battery in a place that children can’t reach.
- If you find hearing aids for severe hearing loss to have some problem, contact your provider or physician immediately. Do not repair it yourself to avoid further damage or problem.
Enjoy Your Receiver In The Ear Hearing Aids
Make the most out of your hearing aid by making sure you store, clean, and use it appropriately. Don’t forget to get custom made RITE hearing aids that best fit your needs.
For more information on RITE Hearing Aids visit one of our offices in Toronto, Abbotsford, Niagara, Calgary.